One way to make your wedding day even more stress-free and fun is to plan the bridal photo shoot for either before or after the wedding day. That way you can focus on the magic of the day without unnecessary distractions.
The main purpose of Bridal photos is to showcase the beautiful bride and her dress, shoes, earrings, etc. The groom is also invited, as another purpose of this photo shoot is to show the bride and the groom together. To further simplify your wedding day, you can add the bridesmaids and groomsmen to this photo shoot. This can be a useful trial run before the big day.
If you choose to do the shoot before the wedding day, you can have some lovely prints to display on the wedding day, at the reception, for example. If you choose to do them after the wedding day, we can have more freedom and creativity without worrying about getting the dress dirty, etc.
You can choose from the following options:
One location: $300
Additional locations: $10 each
Includes a digital download and personal printing rights of all the beautifully edited photos, and an online gallery to share.
Please allow 14-21 days for photos to be ready. If you need your images earlier, there is a $75 rush fee.
All prices are for clients in the Elko area. Travel fees will apply for any other locations.
* A personalized, 8 x 8, hardcover sign-in album containing your engagement photos. 20 pages: $60 or 40 pages : $100
* A personalized, 8 x 6, softcover parent/gift album. 20 pages. $30
* A personalized, 8.5 x 11, luxe padded leather-bound wedding album. 50 pages. Black or brown: $300
* A personalized, 8.5 x 11, hardcover wedding album. 30 pages. $150
* 8″ x 10″ canvas. $50
* 12″ x 18″ canvas. $80
* 18″ x 24″ canvas. $100
* 20″ x 30″ canvas. $130
* 24″ x 36″ canvas. $150
* 32″ x 48″ canvas. $200
* A personalized flash drive: $40
* A personalized flash drive holding box: $40